The Teachers and Staff of Hebron School, New Rangia
The teachers and staff of Hebron School, New Rangia help the school reach its vision and provides an environment to all the students equally to discover and realize one’s potential. To achieve this view teachers and facilitators from all parts of India who are qualified, without distinction of race, religion, caste or social status are working in this institution.
|Jemeema Philipose||M.Sc, B.Ed||Principal|
|Roseline Mccabe||B.A., NPTT||NTT|
|Sanjula Kujur||B.A., NPTT||NTT|
|Sumitra Das||B.A., B.Ed||TGT|
|Punam Chettri||B.A., B.Ed||TGT|
|Monali Gope||B.A., B.Ed||PRT|
|Arpita Singh||M.A., M.Sc., B.Ed||Wellnes teacher-Counsellor|
|Rafikul Islam||B.A., B.Ped||PTI|
|Sangeeta Roy Yadav||B.A., NPTT||PRT|
|Rasna Lakhotia||B.Sc, B.Ed||TGT|
|Amrita Rasaily Sinchury||MCA||TGT|
|Reetu Pradhan||B.A., B.Ed||TGT|
|Nora Gurung||B.A., B.Ed||PRT|
|Sachita Giri Khawas||B.Sc, NTT||NTT|
|Aarti Kumari||B.Com, B.Ed||TGT|
|Nibedita Bapari||XII, D.Ed Sp.Edu||Special Educator|
|Shela Dhanuki||B.Com, B.Ed||PRT|
|Purna Kumari Thapa||B.Com, B.Ed||TGT|
|Prity Lakra||B.A., B.Ed||PRT|
|Asha Pun Thapa||B.A.,B.Ed||PRT|
|Sanju Chettri Ghosh||B.A, NPTT||NTT|
|Naorem Romila Devi||B.Sc.,B.Ed||TGT|
|Pooja Devi||B.Sc., B.Ed||TGT|
|Biswarup Das||B.Sc., B.Ed||TGT|
|Sadhna Yonzon||B.A., B.Ed||PRT|
|Prity Das||B.A., Diploma in Painting||Art Teacher|
The Teachers and all Staffs of Hebron School, New Rangia, help the school reach its vision of provides an environment to all the students equally to discover and realize one’s potential. To achieve this view teachers and facilitators from all parts of India who are qualified, without distinction of race, religion, caste or social status are working in this institution. All teachers are qualified as per requirements of the CBSE Board.
Topics of In-service training conducted and attended by our staffs in school and various CBSE training.
- Innovative pedagogy including Active learning and Experiential learning.
- Life Skills
- Gender Sensitivity
- Remodelled Structure of Assessment for Secondary Classes
- Classroom Management
- Child Development
- Personality Development for teachers.
- Behavioral management amongst Adolescents.
- Content Management in class- Physical Environment and Instructional Management.
- Change Management
- Stress Management
- Enhancing Life Skills -Empathy
- Understanding Classroom Management and its component.
- Taxonomy of manual for life skills- Critical Thinking
- Innovative Pedagogy in Economics- Experiential Learning
- Innovative teaching in Mathematics
- Teaching Strategies/Methodology in English Writing.
- Application of life skills in day to day life.
- Hindi Bhasha Shikshan Path Yojna
- Integration of Arts in English
- Assessment in Mathematics.
- Enhancing Life Skills – Effective Communication
- Experiential Learning in classrooms.
- Aggression in School Children – causes, prevention and management.
- First aid in school – Teachers and students.