The Teachers and Staff of Hebron School, New Rangia
The teachers and staff of Hebron School, New Rangia help the school reach its vision and provides an environment to all the students equally to discover and realize one’s potential. To achieve this view teachers and facilitators from all parts of India who are qualified, without distinction of race, religion, caste or social status are working in this institution.
The Teachers and all Staffs of Hebron School, New Rangia, help the school reach its vision of provides an environment to all the students equally to discover and realize one’s potential. To achieve this view teachers and facilitators from all parts of India who are qualified, without distinction of race, religion, caste or social status are working in this institution. All teachers are qualified as per requirements of the CBSE Board.
Topics of In-service training conducted and attended by our staffs in school and various CBSE training.
- Innovative pedagogy including Active learning and Experiential learning.
- Life Skills
- Gender Sensitivity
- Remodelled Structure of Assessment for Secondary Classes
- Classroom Management
- Child Development
- Personality Development for teachers.
- Behavioral management amongst Adolescents.
- Content Management in class- Physical Environment and Instructional Management.
- Change Management
- Stress Management
- Enhancing Life Skills -Empathy
- Understanding Classroom Management and its component.
- Taxonomy of manual for life skills- Critical Thinking
- Innovative Pedagogy in Economics- Experiential Learning
- Innovative teaching in Mathematics
- Teaching Strategies/Methodology in English Writing.
- Application of life skills in day to day life.
- Hindi Bhasha Shikshan Path Yojna
- Integration of Arts in English
- Assessment in Mathematics.
- Enhancing Life Skills – Effective Communication
- Experiential Learning in classrooms.
- Aggression in School Children – causes, prevention and management.
- First aid in school – Teachers and students.
- Road Safety – West Bengal Police
- Personal Hygiene and Nutrition
- Digital Learning.
- Nutrition in School Children.
- Adult Education for Adolescent Students.
- Experiential Learning.
- Happy Classroom.
- Cyber Security and Ethics.
|1||ANAMIKA MOKTAN||PGT||M.A. B.Ed|
|2||ANUP GUPTA||TGT||M.Sc, B.Ed|
|3||ARATI SAH||TGT||B.A. B.Ed|
|6||DEWTANAND GUPTA||PGT||M.Com, B.Ed|
|7||DIPIKA PRADHAN||PRT||B.A. B.Ed|
|8||JAYANTI DAS||Vice Principal||M.A. B.Ed|
|9||JEMEEMA PHILIPOSE||Principal||M.Sc, MSW, B.Ed|
|10||KAJAL THAMI||PRT||M.A. B.Ed|
|12||KRITIKA GURUNG||TGT – Art Educator||B.A., B.Ed, Dip. In Painting|
|13||MAMPI DATTA||PGT||M.Sc. B.Ed|
|14||MANAIK BARAI||PTI||B.A., M.P. Ed.|
|15||MANJUSHREE PATRA||NTT||B.A., B.Ed|
|16||MANORAMA RAI||PGT||M.A. B.Ed|
|17||NAWEEN RAKESH TIRKEY||COUNSELLOR/WELLNESS||M.Sc. Psy. Couns.|
|18||NILOY KUMAR SARKAR||PGT||MCA, PGDMCA|
|19||PARAMITA KARMAKAR||PGT||M.Sc. B.Ed|
|20||PRANITA RAJ GURUNG||TGT||B.Sc, B.Ed|
|21||PREMA MADHURI EKKA||PRT||B.A, B.Ed|
|22||PRERNA TAMANG||PRT||B.A, B.Ed|
|23||PUJA SINGH||PRT||B.A. B.Ed|
|24||PURNA KUMARI THAPA||PRT||B.Com, B.Ed|
|25||PUSHPITA PURKAYASTHA||Academic Cordinator||M.Sc., P.hD.|
|26||RASNA LAKHOTIA||PGT||M.Sc, B.Ed|
|27||RIA PAUL||PRT||B.A. B.Ed|
|28||SACHITA GIRI||NTT||B.SC. NTT, D.EL.ed|
|29||SANGEETA ROY YADAV||Special Educator||B.A. B.Ed|
|30||SANJAY PRADHAN||PRT||B.Com, BLIS|
|31||SANJU CHETTRI||NTT||B.A. NTT, D.EL.ed|
|32||SANJULA KUJUR||NTT||B.A. NTT|
|33||SANTOSH KUMAR C.V.||TGT||B.Sc, B.Ed|
|34||SHELA DHANUKI||PRT||B.Com, B.Ed|
|35||SONIKA MINJ||LIBRARIAN||B.A., B.L.I.S., M.L.I.S.|
|36||SUMITRA DAS||TGT||B.A., B.ED|
|37||SUSHMITA BAUL||PRT||B.Sc, B.Ed|
|38||TRISHA NANDY||PGT||M.Sc., B.Ed|
|39||YOWEL GURUNG||PRT||B.A., D.EL.ed|
The faculty list has been updated by Mrs. Jemeema Philipose (Principal) on 01/04/2023.