POSITIONS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
- SPECIAL EDUCATOR – able to teach up to Senior Secondary level in CBSE curriculum. The minimum qualification – Masters with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed (General) one year Diploma in Special Education or B.Ed with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGPD) or PG Diploma in Special Education (Mental Retardation) or Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf or BA B.Ed in Visual Impairment.
- MATHEMATICS TEACHER – Teacher of Mathematics – able to teach up to Secondary and Senior Secondary in CBSE curriculum. The minimum qualification is Masters in the subject with a degree in education.
- ACCOUNTANCY TEACHER – Teacher of Accountancy – able to teach up to Senior Secondary Level in CBSE Curriculum. The minimum qualification is M.Com with a degree in education.
- COMMERCE TEACHER – Teacher of Commercial or Business Studies – able to teach up to Senior Seconday Level in CBSE Curriculum. The minimum qualification is M.Com with a degree in education.
- COMPUTER TEACHER – Teacher of Computer Science – able to teach up to Senior Secondary Level in CBSE Curriculum. The minimum qualification is MCA or MTech with a degree in education.
Applicants will need the following qualification and attributes.
a. Applicant should have completed their degrees in a regular course with suitable qualification and relevant teaching experience.
b. Applicants should be fluent in English and should be willing to fully participate in or support the extra-curricular activities of the school.
c. A police verification certificate is necessary and the candidate should be willing to take the Psychometric test that will be conducted by the schools counselor.
SEND IN YOUR RESUME WITH A RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PICTURE TO – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested to apply for a position and it is not currently listed, you may still send your resume with a recent picture at email@example.com and you will be contacted as the position opens up.