Norms Followed For Fixing Fees
- Fees charged by the school is as per the norms fixed by the state government and it is in commensurate to the facilities and infrastructure offered by the school.
- The schedule of tuition fees for the academic year can be obtained from the school office. Parents may pay the entire fees, at the beginning of the academic year, if they wish to do so. School fees can also be paid in equal installments as per schedule without fine, however with a fine of rupees 100/-till the end of the month and with an additional fine of rupees 100/- for every succeeding month.
- If there is failure in payment of fees for more than two months from the scheduled date, the student’s name will be removed from the school rolls and no re-admission may be granted. Re-admission will be entirely at the discretion of the management and in case of re-admission, fresh admission fees shall be paid before admission, along with the arrears of fees, including the fine.
- Students who have not paid up their dues to the school during any particular term will not be allowed to appear for the terminal examinations. No fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- The school acknowledges every payment made to it by a duly signed receipt and parents are requested to make sure that they receive proper receipts for every payment they make. The school will not be responsible for payment made without proper receipts.
- The details of fees, school uniform and other details are issued on confirmation of admission.
- Admission Fee and Annual can be revised annually as per the decision of the Managing Committee of Hebron School, New Rangia.
- The school Tuition Fee may be automatically increased to 10% in every new academic year.
- In case of hike in diesel price Transport Fee may be increased by Rs.100/- in six months’ time.
- The school fee can be paid at school or at any bank branch of ICICI or IOB within Siliguri, Shibmandir or Bagdogra.
- Admissions are offered from Nursery to Class IX and XI.
- Children must complete 3 years of age to secure admission in Nursery.
- Entrance exams will be conducted for all the new entrants except Nursery students, in English, Mathematics, Science and Second language.
- Admission will be purely based on merit and the student’s performance in the entrance test.
- At the time of admission the student will have to submit the original transfer certificate, progress report and one passport sized color photograph to the school office along with the birth certificate copy.
- The intimation to withdraw a child from the school should be submitted in written form by 28th February and if the parent fails to do so, three months fees will be levied as fine for issuing transfer certificate.
- The fees for the academic year should be settled monthly and should reach the office by 10th of every month. Rs100/- will be levied every month and an additional Rs.100 will be charged if being paid after the respective months.
- The fees for the whole academic year must be paid to withdraw a child from the school during the middle of the academic year.
- Transfer certificate shall be issued only after the remittance of the fee for such candidates.
- Admission will be duly confirmed after the clearance of the entrance test and due completion of payment. It shall be completed only when all the documents are accepted by the school registrar after the prior verification and approval by the principal.
- Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Any attempt to use unfair means, influence or recommendation shall end up in the automatic disqualification of the candidate. The school does not have any agents or agencies for admission.