Online Admission For Class XI
Interview Date – To be notified after the completion of the Registration Process.
One should obtain the following:
- For admission in Science with Mathematics: English (60% and above), Science (80% and above), Math’s (80% and above).
- For admission in Science without Mathematics: English (60% and above), Science (80% and above), Math’s (70% and above).
- For admission in Commerce with Mathematics: English (60% and above), Math’s (70% and above).
- For admission in Commerce without Mathematics: English (60% and above), Math’s (60% and above).
- For admission in Humanities with Economics: English (70% and above), Social Studies (65% and above), Math’s (60% and above).
- For admission in Humanities without Economics: English (70% and above), Social Studies (60% and above).
- Acquiring the ADMISSION FORM does not in any means guarantee you an admission to the school.
- The admission is based purely on merit basis in accordance to the admission test and interaction with the candidate.
- The Rights to Admission to the school totally relies on the management.
Once provisional admission is granted two copies of recent Passport Size Photo, a Xerox copy of the address proof, birth certificate, Aadhar Card, medical fitness certificate needs to be submitted at the school office.
At the time of interview, the following documents to be brought along by the child/ward –
- Attested Copy of Class X School Report Card or Pre-Board Marks Sheet from the previous school.
- Original and Self Attested copy of Birth Certificate.
Admission granted will be provisional until Copy of Marksheet and Pass Certificate from the appropriate Board or Council is not submitted to the school and verified by the school in original. Transfer Certificate in Original needs to be submitted along with Migration Certificate for students from other Boards. An affidavit and an undertaking by the student will also have to be submitted on the final admission. The copy of the affidavit can be found under the Downloads tab. The students of Class XI will be required to have a Google Chromebook Laptop for their classes at the school for the next generation learning experiences. Detailed information on the Google Chromebook Laptops can be found at the school reception.
Fee Structure For 2021 -22 For Class XI
For New Students –
For Students transferring from Hebron English School – Bagdogra
For Continuing Students of Hebron School – New Rangia